[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Unfortunately my nan passed in 2015 so the home would potentially come into it. If he is approved for nhs continuing healthcare then we shouldn't need to sell immediately. You've been through a lot bowlingbun, hope you're ok
Thank you Pet66, it really is a whole range of emotions from a deep sadness to guilt, and I am sure I will feel a bit lost as have done everything I can to help him over the years. I just hope that when he goes, and I visit he will be smiling and happy. Just heartbreaking 💔
We are looking to have the NHS continuing healthcare, the social worker is helping us to organise, plan B was to sell the home but we may not need to if they agree this funding

It is very sad and I know it is best for him, I just can't help feeling so guilty
Hi everyone, My grandad has dementia and alzheimer's and is currently at home with care. We have tried everything possible to keep him safe and at home as long as possible. He now is at the stage where he cannot be left alone due to his challenging behaviour, including banging on his windows at all ...
Hi all, I am 28 years old and working full time (37.5 hrs) and also caring for my grandad who has mixed dementia. I am finding it tough as have LPA for his finances so spend my lunch breaks making phone calls, organising appointments and his banking. We have recently been approved for some funding s...