[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi there, what daily help does he need? (if any). I do an awful lot for my mum (she’s 83) and, like you would like to go away for a short time and not to have to worry continuously. I will be reinstating my mums daily carer soon ( cancelled them when corona started and now waiting for bathroom work ...
I decided to cancel my mums carers when the lockdown started. Although she only has one carer a day for half an hour to help get washed and dressed etc, I decided that it would be safer for myself to undertake this care rather than a minimum of four different girls coming into mums house over the we...
My mum is on week four of enablement carers, started off with three a day and has been cut down to one a day in the morning. She too has struggled with the idea of doing things for herself again, sometimes it’s difficult to work out whether she really can’t to things due to a much reduced mobility s...