[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I would have to see about her signing it, as mum can sign much these days due to past TIA/Strokes but also she is high, this will need some thinking.
mike
Well the OT has had better look, some of the local ones have been giving me a hand to clean up, we are doing well. Found out that the ward that mum is on at the moment have been playing silly buggers with her and her medication! Only found out what was going on after one of the doctors came to check...
I have got some one looking into PA for me, will get back to be sometime next week as there a lot of legal information needs to be checked up on. I could not take photo's of the house and show it to the Hospital what I am up against as I have to wait for them to be discharged before anyone will spea...
Thanks for that. Mum has mental health issues and is on Lithium, the level was toxic but not any more. even though I have told them that from a nurse who runs a lithium clinic had said the level had gone back to normal. so I don't know if they are stop start the lithium even though I was told she co...
I am stuck in limbo at the moment over what care or what they are doing with my mum in Hospital. I have got both parents in the same hospital at present . Dad has broken the wrong hip, not the one that needs doing, mums meds aone of them was up the wall, her care manager said if I was not happy with...
It's a mix bag really. Getting items from a chemist or getting hold of them is a nightmare as no one answers the phone, some time waiting in a queue to find out medicine is not ready for collection either because the prescriptions are not ready, not been sign for or waitting for medicine to come fro...
Thanks melly1, I do know about mind and it 50/50 that something there will help. I am getting some sleep but not enough as at the moment I am sleeping in a chair, this is due to the mess in the house which includes my bedroom where I have put things as being told the place is in a mess but I am not ...
Hi I'm a carer for my dad but also a carer for my mum as well. I am at a lost of did I do the right think or not. :?: :?: :?: over the last few weeks thinks between my self and my mum got heated this was due to her mental health problems, she seemed to know which buttons to press to get at me. He ca...