[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi and thanks, they put it down to this being mental health issues due to that it nothing to do with epileptic illness but there has been a facial change but they could not find anything on the scans to say it a stroke or something else. I think they choose it is due to the fact she suffers from bip...
Hi All has anyone ever come across Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures (pnes) Before? I am sort of in the dark on this and there information that there is about is very conflicting. This is what/ why mum was having theses fits and I know it down to a mental health doctor to give her something which I ...
Wow, Michael! After reading that I feel like going on a major rant about everything! There's so much going on there I think you'd be best to contact the Helpline to see if they can advise you, because I think there have been a number of things going on there that make it a safeguarding concern. I s...
Well where to start with this latest mess. While my dad is in hospital due to a water infection and a heart condition which could be why he kept falling down, I have had to do my care role in looking after mum until respite was sorted out. This has been a nightmare event, really I have not had a bre...
I have put labels on things not to go etc or not to touch but they don't listen. There is no time limit really as they had their money but been told they can take their time. I have sorted out clothes who they belong too, and got them into bags at present but they have taken them out of those bags a...
HI all, I am in a right mess and state and don't feel like I have the say in the matter at home anymore or who to speak too about it as I have been made to feel I have no voice but also things have been taken out of my hands. My dad was sent into hospital this time due to having very little movement...
Being in the house 24/7 is not good, I have been there more than once and not to do with lockdown. you need to go outside even if it out in the garden or just a few doors down and back. I don't know where you live but don't want to ask something so personal but if where you live there is a carers ce...
Thanks, I have come close to it. the last time I did that I was only at the model railway club for a few hours, mum had phone the police to said I had stolen the car which did not go down well with me , having to sort things out. it's a mobility car and I am the only named driver. but that was in th...
ah I see, I have been there with my mum over what is best for her but also other parts you talk about. what you need is acares need assessment to help you with matters that might arise. you husband should have a mental health check not because I am saying he is mad,far from it. But the way he is cha...
HI Alan, I know that the job centre use to help people with bus fare so you could ask them for some advice. I know that you can get a travel rail car but I am not sure if it covers all trains service in london. best people is contact TFL and they should be able to help or go to your nearest rail sta...