[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thanks Bowlingbun
I have spoken to my dads GP to voice my concerns and they have listened. I suggested that I thought he was suffering from anxiety. They have actually asked me to fill in the right to share form though so they can speak more freely though.
Thanks everyone. I think I do need some counselling to cope with the situation. I can get some free through work I think so I shall look in to it tomorrow. He does have quite a few friends and always had a pretty active social life but he is definitely becoming more withdrawn. He has admitted to bei...
Thank you so much Chris. I’ll look at those links now. He’s a homeowner, I’m not sure how much he has in savings but I doubt it’s that much but I am prepared to pay to get him help. We aren’t getting any help yet other than referrals to 2 types of therapist but he hasn’t had any sessions yet. No nee...
Hi I’m not sure where to start. My dad lives by himself. Both my mum and my brother died of brain tumours 10 and 17 years ago respectively. He is 75 and still pretty active. In the past few weeks after a few minor issues with his health he seems to have developed severe health anxiety. He has been t...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable