[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Isabella, Firstly, please remember that you have not caused any of this, and have nothing to feel guilty about. We are all responsible for our own happiness, we cannot control or change the behaviour of others, however much we would like to, but we CAN change our own behaviour. Sometimes though,...
Personally, I feel you could seek counselling. You are important, young and have ambition. Your brothers illness is not your fault. You have nothing to feel guilty about. Sad, yes, that your brother is ill, sad that he started on the abuse of drugs route. He is getting treatment again, and there is...
My brother is 19 and has psychosis and he's currently in a hospital undergoing treatment with anti-psychotics. His illness started manifesting a few years ago in school when he started using weed and his grades started falling below what we know he could achieve. Things got worse over the years but...
My brother is 19 and has psychosis and he's currently in a hospital undergoing treatment with anti-psychotics. His illness started manifesting a few years ago in school when he started using weed and his grades started falling below what we know he could achieve. Things got worse over the years but ...