[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes Chris....

I see I have a lot of homework to do...🤔🙄

I have spoken about housing with my mother, first attempt was met with a firm ‘No!’ 👎
But, I am persistent if nothing else.
We live in a second story flat, so as you can imagine getting up and down the stairs is chore.
Wow! Great reply’s...thanks to all of you. My mother suffers with her spine, it is not strong enough to keep her up. She can easily fall and does so. My stepfather as Alzheimer’s. I’m taking on more and more duties around the house, all the usual day to day things. Plus hospital visits, doctors and ...
Hi I’m new here and trying to find any type of information about caring. I live with my elderly mother and stepfather, both need care. I work full time but sooner or later I’m going to have to leave work to care full time for both. I am trying to find out what benefits I can claim before leaving wor...