[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi,

I need help with this company called Wescot, i already paid to this company and I have proof but they still call me but I always Ignore them, I was thinking if can I be imprisoned if Ignore them?
Interesting... I love gardening
Hi, I received a letter 5 weeks ago from Wescot and it surprised me because I saw my name saying that I was in debt almost £1000 and I need to call their number 0845 to talk about my debt. I don't have an idea about it cause I don't have owed to them and to anyone. and I received a letter again sayi...
Just think that there is a reason why you are still alive, that you should take advantage of life while you are still alive.

In everything, there is a reason and there is a season.
That's nice, but I agree to @Susieg, it depend how much you can afford to give ;)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable