[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for replies it has helped me view this situation in a different perspective and opened my mind to different ways of approaching the situation and as I said it builds confidence. Reading others experiences and getting advice and help from people kind enough to respond thank you.
Hi Ian, If your Mum has advanced Alzheimer's and dementia, it's unlikely she will recall the conversation a short while later. She will probably ask each visit when she is going home, use what Pet66 calls kind lies and say something like, "Soon, Mum," and change the topic or "later," or "when the d...
My Mum (with dementia) keeps asking when she's going home, but it turns out she doesn't know where home is, sometimes it's her childhood home. Now we just say "when you are well enough" or "when you are better" and she seems to accept this as she knows something is wrong. It is sad their NEEDS mean...
My Mum (with dementia) keeps asking when she's going home, but it turns out she doesn't know where home is, sometimes it's her childhood home. Now we just say "when you are well enough" or "when you are better" and she seems to accept this as she knows something is wrong. It is sad their NEEDS mean...
Hi Ian, If your Mum has advanced Alzheimer's and dementia, it's unlikely she will recall the conversation a short while later. She will probably ask each visit when she is going home, use what Pet66 calls kind lies and say something like, "Soon, Mum," and change the topic or "later," or "when the d...
I WILL TRY AND CIT A LONG STORY SHORT I HAVE LOOKED AFTER !MY MUM FOR 30 YEARS SHE LIVED WITH US FOR 10 SHE IS 85 HAS ADVANCED PART PART ALTZIMERS AND DEMENTIA OSTEOARTHRITIS ALL OVER SHE IS COMPLETELY RELIANT ON ME AND MY HUSBAND BUT I HAVE HAD A BAD ILLNESS AND STROKE CARERS COME IN TO WASH AND DR...