[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Not selfish at all Lauren, it's really heart breaking. All everyone wants is to be back to their "normal self" but sadly life isn't like that. It's difficult to know what to wish for at times. I’ve never felt sad like it. My Nan is my bestest friend and we’ve always done everything together. She ke...
Thanks so so much for replying guys (I don’t know how to tag anyone) I went in to see my Nan last night and she is completely back to normal again no wandering no saying strange things, she knows everyone who has visited and completely understands everything that is happening to her and it is heartb...
Hi guys, I’ve previously posted in the forum about my nans ongoing forgetfulness and I would just like to explain what has happened to her over the past week. So last Wednesday me and my Nan went up to Tesco’s shopping, had a lovely afternoon out a few forgetfulness and confusion going around but ju...
it’s just such a cruel cruel disease and I hate it. Thanks all x No one can really understand the real cruelty of it, unless they are the full time carer watching an intelligent brain slowly disintegrate month by month. My wife had a degree in German. Nearing the end it was nigh gone. Prior to that...
Thanks everyone for the advice I really appreciate it! The bins are the last of my worries at the moment as I’m just using black bags and forgetting about the recycling as it’s a lose lose situation, my Nan has been tested for a UTI infection and blood tests as they think it could be somthing to do ...
Hi everyone, My name is Lauren and I’m 23 years old my grandmother is my favourite person in the world and I think she might possibly have the start of dementia, she’s been hallucinating a bit and forgetting her family. She has refused to see a doctor or even do a urine test to see if it could be a ...