[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you I did say to my son don’t let me cave in and say yes he can come home it helped that the social worker was horrible and I knew it was about money well I can be stubborn and I am standing up for myself otherwise it will be me in the hospital thanks for your support
Hi bowlingbun it was the social worker who was saying all that she was awful I think that’s why the doctor said he wasn’t going to discharge him she said well you need to tell me why you won’t have your dad back home he has rights too and if he wants to go back home then he can unless he’s not got c...
Hi just wanted to update you on my dad I went for a meeting today with a social worker ( at last) a consultant and his key worker all the s w kept saying is when your dad comes home next week we will put in place some help but it won’t be till after the holidays but you can manage till then can’t yo...
I would like to thank everyone who has given me advice on here regarding my dad he’s in hospital and we are looking for a good care home as he can’t come back to me thank you
My granddaughter comes first and I feel better now
The mental health nurse just called they are coming on Monday to see my dad
The safe guarding was done yesterday my daughter has taken some time off work so my granddaughter won’t be here and my son has taken time off to stay with me till we sort something out
I got a phone call from the doctor who saw my dad in September she did the referral on Tuesday she also got in touch with the mental health team they will be out to see him within 2 weeks one of the nurses called today and she’s flagged it urgent she spoke to one of their psychiatrist s who is conce...
A social worker was supposed to be coming today but I got a phone call at lunchtime asking how they could help and that no one was coming I told them everything that was going on with my dad and she said there wasn’t anything they could do they don’t have people that do night duties as that’s when m...
Thank you I will call them on Monday