[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you I have access to my dads account his pension is paid into it so it’s separate thanks for your help
Ok I won’t thanks for warning me no I don’t have POA will that be a problem to sort stuff out with DWP
Thanks for your reply he was living with me I haven’t informed DWP I didn’t know. I didn’t claim anything for looking after him I know everything is done much slower now with what’s going on but I did think that I would have had something back from SS . I will call DWP on Monday . I’ve not had any i...
Hi my dad went into a care home at the end of February I’ve sent all his bank statements to social services to show he didn’t have money to pay for his care but I’ve heard nothing from them his social worker won’t return my calls or texts am I supposed to sort his pension to pay partly for him I don...
Thank you I did say to my son don’t let me cave in and say yes he can come home it helped that the social worker was horrible and I knew it was about money well I can be stubborn and I am standing up for myself otherwise it will be me in the hospital thanks for your support
Hi bowlingbun it was the social worker who was saying all that she was awful I think that’s why the doctor said he wasn’t going to discharge him she said well you need to tell me why you won’t have your dad back home he has rights too and if he wants to go back home then he can unless he’s not got c...
Hi just wanted to update you on my dad I went for a meeting today with a social worker ( at last) a consultant and his key worker all the s w kept saying is when your dad comes home next week we will put in place some help but it won’t be till after the holidays but you can manage till then can’t yo...
I would like to thank everyone who has given me advice on here regarding my dad he’s in hospital and we are looking for a good care home as he can’t come back to me thank you
My granddaughter comes first and I feel better now
The mental health nurse just called they are coming on Monday to see my dad