[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Tracey, I've had ten carees over the last 40 years, all four parents, plus other family members. I know that sometimes I come over as very assertive, both here and to social services. If you don't stick up for yourself and the ones you love, they are not going to get the care and services they have...
Bowlingbun that’s appalling I can’t believe anyone would do that
Apart from all the above, has the current Covid-19 restrictions completely by-passed the care home manager??? No-one - not least a highly vulnerable 90-year-old (with or without a care-worker) - should be leaving the relative safety of their care home to make unnecessary journeys. Words fail me! Th...
My dad lived with me he’s never owned any property and he has less than 14,000 in the bank I’ve told the SW this time after time I’ve given them all paperwork and still she says he may have to pay for his care he is not capable of looking after his money he has dementia she said it doesn’t matter he...
Social worker has just called me apparently my dad is capable of going to the shops going to a cash point and managing his own money when I told her the manager had asked for his card and pin she said yes give her it then carers will help him at the cash point I said he’s 90 he’s not been able to go...
I haven’t received anything from the home or anyone a few days before the lockdown I gave the care home manager money for my dad I got a receipt for this this was for his hair cut and chiropodist since then they’ve stopped all non essential people going in so he won’t have spent any money I’ve just ...
I’ve just called the home and spoke to the deputy manager and asked why he wanted his bank card she said he wanted to buy some socks and clothes I bought him lots of new clothes when he moved in there so he doesn’t need anything she also said that no payment had been made for his time there I text h...
Anyone else think this is dodgy or is it just me I got a call from the manager of the care home my dads in she said he’d been asking about his money and if I had his bank card and if I did could I bring it with his PIN number to the care home why would I do that he’s got dementia he didn’t know how ...
Thank you I have access to my dads account his pension is paid into it so it’s separate thanks for your help
Ok I won’t thanks for warning me no I don’t have POA will that be a problem to sort stuff out with DWP