[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I’ve applied for a few jobs and doing a few work training days in dec. my bf and me have been away for odd weekend and ive had so much quality time with my other daughter. Just miss the little space where jess should be. X Ps I always take in chocs for jess to share with her friends and it seems she...
Well the home and sw will encourage jess to come home for xmas but she’s one stubborn lass. ( Down syndrome #1 trait)
So I’ll see how it pans out.
Had a lovely visit with lotsa hugs today but she’s still not ready to visit home!
X
Hi Tara, a belated welcome to the forum from me. My son is now 40, he moved into residential care when he was 16, at the insistence of my GP. I'd become so run down that I needed 14 courses of antibiotics in 12 months. I nearly had a breakdown when he went into care, so I can identify totally with ...
Yes you’re right snd thank you so much for advice and reply x take care
Thank you for your reply. I think she doesn’t understand enough to make a decision. Yes it’s also definitely affected by the activities in the care home. You were spot on there. It’s just so tough. I unexpectedly spent some time with her today. So sad to see her go back there. Not sure if I’m gonna ...
Hello all I write today with a heavy heart. My daughter is in residential care after bringing her up singlehanded for 21 years. My daughter has challlenging behaviour amd Down syndrome and it was a joint decision by myself and social services. Now 2 and half weeks on the guilt and emptyness is immen...