[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you mum's not like it all the time but I will contact her doctors again , she has recently had a blood test which showed low folic acid and vit b6 which she's now having , I guess it could be a UTI she has had one recently and had antibiotics.
thank you
Hello first sorry if iv posted on the wrong forum just not sure wheres best. Mum's 90 bedridden with carers , she has recently started to see a lady, man and daughter in her room at night time, the lady makes cotton threads and leaves them around her room, they sleep behind her China cabinet , they ...
Thank you breezy , yes blunt but what I needed ,just contacted social to set up social carers and told mum's paid carers we are having to cancel there services, given a date to end one and start up another. It makes complete sense and it was just me being a bit soft as don't want to hurt anyone's fe...
Hello mum is bedridden,her carers couldn't use the hoist supplied by phsio as said too difficult to move over the carpet so we took carpet up so mum had a bare floor. Only a few of her carers felt confident to use the hoist which scared mum ,she won't go in it now so not being moved out of bed at al...
Thank you all, mum gets attendance allowance and housing benefit , she also gets direct payment that we use to pay her carers with but it doesn't cover it so short by around 2.000 a month .we were offered social carers when mum was assessed in January but she wanted to keep her ladies, carnt do that...
Hi I'm in a dilemma what to do for the best for mum, she's 90 bedbound and we having self funded carers for over a year now, IV now got her some benefits as her savings have all gone but it's doesn't cover her care costs so around £2,000 short each month . I need to apply for social carers for her n...