[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
@ bowlingbun Typical of UK agencies everything on the cheap that just makes a mess worse. This was the reason I said to the wife stay calm & just be honest with them without giving them a hard time. The thing is I still have my interview confirmation details stating my DWP interview took place in a ...
JOINT problems which require JOINT solutions. The whole system is not geared for that ? It should be though, I once went for a job to work in a job centre many years ago (interview took place in a HMRC building may I note) I was going in at management level so it was quite a tough maths and English...
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:19 am
Yep ... a carer / caree ... a partnership ... difficult to suggest anything applied to one which does NOT affect the other ?
It affects the whole family including the kids as they pick up on the stress
One thing I would also like to mention as the one being cared for. This situation hit me quite badly mentally. Im on quite a high dose of morphine and a cocktail of other drugs that genuinely make you depressed anyway. However I totally blaimed myself because if it wasnt for my injury my mrs wouldn'...
A good result ... of sorts ... Kev. It is my friend ..... Its the correct result in our eyes. We genuinely could not willfully take money we are not entitled to .....a lot of families out there thats hungry so we are happy to pay it back 👍 It was a very stressful time especially when you know it wa...
Hello, Just a quick message to let you know my partner got her decision from DWP. They have recognised her case was not a fraudulent one and therefore the matter is closed. All she has to do is pay the money back via a monthly payment plan. My partner had an overpayment of around £11,000. She went i...
Firstly I would like to thank Suzette from the advice line when I was at my wits end over this. I have a quick question guys.... our 2 best friends who are married to each other (one is a police officer & the other a Store Manager) are both willing to write us character references for the meeting un...
Cheers dood hopefully they can see that we made an error (if thats the case we are awaiting all of 2016 wage slips) and we have no hesitation in putting our hands up to any mistake and rectifying the matter. Im a bit angry that of course the letter we sent notifying of change hasn't been received wh...
Hello,

Thanks very much I have tried CAB but can never get through.

I will email the above into carers advice.

Thanks for such a speedy reply.
Hello Everyone, I desperately need some advice. Approximately 3 years ago my partner and I applied for carers allowance due to my disability. The problem we had at the time of application is we had very little information because our flat got badly flooded meaning we lost all paper work, wage slips,...