[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes brother and sister that come once a year at chrismas had no help from them
We have some furniture from our own house
The mum own,s her house out right
No savings
No assessmen
Wife does not have power of attorney
Mum asking for rent money dad as no say
Yes both get attendance allowance
Rent paid in cash
No security
We have our own living room in the conservatory which is boil hot in summer freezing cold in winter
Looked at benefits calculator no good
Housing benefit mum and dad are not landlords so connot get housing benefits
Looks like we pay mum and dad for us caring for them forgot to say mum,s an alcoholic bottle of brandy a day so not in the right mind to think
Yes we are of working age but im disabled and have bad depression so does my wife we left our rented home in berkshire to care for my wifes mum who as copd and dementia and cannot stand for long and nearly blind and her dad who had a stroke and is bed bound he does have carers in to do his personal ...
Me and my wife left our home to care for my wifes mum and dad the plan was we would care for them for free and not pay rent now after 4 years mum as ask us for rent but we still have to care for them doing all the house hold jobs my wifes on esa and im on her claim is there any other benefits we can...