[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi. My mother have cognitive issues after a stroke, this happened more than 10 years ago. She is now pretty good, sometimes her behaviors its a bit hard, but lately all is pretty good. Im looking other carers of someone who after a stroke ended up with cognitive issues, I understand this is called "...
Hi, I read all you wrote. As always, i just cant say much, how to help. I just can imagine your stress dealing with this. And know its hard, but the best way is try to say "ok, this how things are". Just dont dare to feel like you are doing something bad or any like that, you dont have the fault, no...
Hi, just joined, just this month first time I started joining to this kind of forums. Since a while that I thought about to find other people with parents with the same of my mother. The stroke of my mother was more than 10 years ago, so Im not new on this, im not looking for any kind of advices, Im...