[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes Jason is on PIP and ESA so should be entitled.

Thank you for advising me about who to complain to, I will make sure I send it to the right place.
Thank you both so much for your advice. Sometimes they make you feel you are expecting too much and guilty for asking for funding so it is nice to have someone supporting you in what you are doing. I know a lot about Section 117 as I studied it when my son was sectioned so I had all the facts about ...
Hi, I have been trying to get my 32 year old son's Social care funding agreed and a PB set up since Aug 2019, when he was sectioned. After month's of chasing Social Services to find out who my son's Social Worker was, and months more chasing him to do anything, we finally completed the Care and Supp...
I too have been struggling and am due a home delivery (I had a 10 day wait) but many items not available. I am hopeful that this lockdown means the stores can restock and the limit to going out means it will be easier to manage/stop stock piling so there will be some for everyone. I work for the Cou...
Thanks Melly1. We had another episode tonight where he is so frightened, but is not sure what of, and is just sobbing and shaking. I am going to take him to the GP tomorrow as I feel he needs to know things are going to be looked into and that I am going to do all I can to make things better for him...
Hi, My son is 32 and had a psychotic episode and was sectioned for 9 weeks but discharged in October last year. He was put on Quetiapine but then changed to Olanzapine which did seem to work. He was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome 3 weeks ago and the psychiatrist advised us that people with Asperge...
Thanks both, My son was on a PICU ward but was still confused and did not think smashing someone's car with a hammer was wrong, which made me concerned he would do it again. His care coordinator and other nurses on the ward did not think he should be discharged but, because it did not go to the Trib...
This is beginning to sound like a soap opera!! I went to the hospital and Jay was not back so I went looking for him. Couldn't find him and phone switched off. Went back to the ward and the doctor asked to see me. We had a long chat and she asked about how I felt and what had led up to the section. ...
Thank you Melly1. My son finally got moved to our local hospital at 1.30am today. I had a few nasty texts this morning and them some nice one's but nothing since. I had a phone call when I was out from him saying he wanted to come home but when I rang back he was out "on leave". I text him but still...
Well what an awful day. The Tribunal did not go ahead as the Psychiatrist rang me at 9am to say he was going to discharge my son and what did I think. I told him I did not think he should be and read out the threatening texts my son had been writing about the staff this morning and also that I could...