[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Not sure if anyone will know the answer to this but until I put a claim into universal credit I'm currently on jsa (income based) and In that case I wouldn't be able to do this course I'm doing if it was full time?
Thank you. I will ring the course provider person tomorrow and ask if it is classed as under 21 hours a week of studying. for a piece of mind.
So let me see if I get this. (Have dyspraxia and struggle with understand information like this) so because I started the course before I applied for carers I didn't need to tell them about the course.
Sorry if I'm being annoying.
As I messed up and put that I haven't started a course ( I started the course in July) since the (27 august 2019) date I was making the claim for carers shall I ring them up tomorrow to notify that I've been on a course for since before applying. I did the form online
It's all done at home. I don't have to go any learning centre to it. Does that class at home study?
Sorry if this is not the right place to post but I need advice/help Anyone done a 12 week flexible online short course (fully funded) and still received carer's allowance. I think I messed up on my form as when it asked if I had started education after the date im claiming from I put no as I started...