[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks everyone for your replies and advice. I contacted the OPG and although they couldn't do anything at that point as the application hadn't reached them, they were very helpful with advising my options. I contacted the solicitor to determine how dads capacity was assessed. He stated that he had ...
Thanks for your reply bowlingbun - i will contact them today for advice. The whole thing just doesn't sit right with me... if they had spoken to me and my sister to explain why beforehand it would be a different situation - it doesn't bode well for me that things have changed and it's been kept quie...
Hi... I'm new to this forum and hoping that someone might be able to give some advice. My dad had a severe stroke in March aged 58, leaving him with significant disability and what I believe to be fluctuating capacity (I'm a registered mental health nurse so fairly clued up on process for assessing ...