[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Bowlingbun, that's quite a story, massive well done to you!!! It's amazing what we can muster up out of unfavourable circumstances!
Thanks Bowlingbun. Yes, my husband and I spoke late into the night last night about how to deal with her when it happens again. As the boys are getting older it's more important than ever that they see us standing up for what's acceptable and what isn't. I'm sorry you have regrets about not having t...
Thank you so much Mrs A and Melly, your replies and support mean a lot. Yes, I think it is for the best that she moves away. How sad. Mrs A, thanks for your reassurance that I'm doing the right thing with the children - it's so hard to know and to navigate, there's not exactly a manual out there for...
Hi all, I'm new. I've been looking for a support forum for a long time, only just found this one. Please forgive the long post. My mum has BPD. It's not been officially diagnosed but having had many years of therapy to come to terms with the destruction, chaos and neglect inflicted on my brother and...