[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Claire and welcome to the forum

I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your husband. I've sent you a private message from our Carer Support team which you can see by clicking on 'Private messages' near the top right of your screen.

with best wishes

Jane
Hello Bandit2021 and welcome to the forum It's good to hear your husband is making progress with his recovery and getting some physical therapy but It's important you get support too as his carer. Have a look through our Help and Advice pages and make sure you're getting everything you're both entit...
Hello Richard and welcome to the forum Sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds like your wife's anxiety is very challenging for both of you. As her carer it's important that you get support and also try and take some time for yourself where you can. Have a look through our Help and Advice page...
Hi Rebekah, welcome to the forum

I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your sister. Just to let you know that the Carer Support team have sent you an email, I hope you find it helpful.

Best wishes

Jane
Hi everyone, sorry about that. It might be better for you to access the videos directly from the Carers UK Share and Learn page here: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/get-support/share-and-learn-online-sessions There is a section near the top of that page called 'session recording' with a li...
Hello We record some of these sessions and they're available on the website here: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/get-support/share-and-learn-online-sessions/share-and-learn-online-resources We will be adding to these as we go along to create a video resource library. If anyone has any bene...
Hi Jayne and welcome to the forum Sorry to hear you're finding things difficult, I think many carers will identify with what you said about balancing me time, it's a challenge. Dealing with anxiety must be hard too, I don't know if speaking to your GP might help with that? You don't say if you get a...
Hi Marie, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your husband, that sounds like a difficult time for you both. I'm sure many on here can relate to what you're going through and will be along to offer support. If you'd like to speak to other carers 'face to face' we run informal chat sessions ...
Hello Sam and welcome to the forum I'm sure many on here will relate to your feelings of having to juggle everything and balance out the different parts of your life. It can be really difficult. Have a look at our help and advice pages here: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice There's lots of i...
Hello Kevin and welcome to the forum. Caring can be tough on mental health for all sorts of reasons and this is why it's important to take time for yourself where you can and try and get a break. Talking to other carers can really help as they understand what you're going through. We run weekly onli...