[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ensure a full house of interested parties , Les. Nothing worse than a " Predetermined " meeting or you being at a disadvantage. Thank you Bill I fear they have made their mind up already, DN initially telling us don't worry but now saying only 10% continue with NHS funding after review !! Dads prim...
Ensure a full house of interested parties , Les. Nothing worse than a " Predetermined " meeting or you being at a disadvantage. Thank you Bill I fear they have made their mind up already, DN initially telling us don't worry but now saying only 10% continue with NHS funding after review !! Dads prim...
A video link meeting seems the best in the circumstances. Let us know how matters progress ... it may help others viewing the forum. Will do Bill. There has been zero coordination by the CHC coordinator. Not heard from her since January then suddenly a call that this meeting must happen this week, ...
sunnydisposition wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:32 pm
Just contact your local MP.
A couple of friends have said that. My Sister seems reluctant for some reason. Is it likely I will get a timely reply from Mum/Dads MP, I never get a quick response from mine.
As recommended by the NHS themselves ... bounce said inquiry off Beacon : https://www.beaconchc.co.uk/talk-to-us/ Given the rapidly changing situation out there , nothing else would fit the bill. Bear in mind a minimum of 3 working days for a reply. In the circumstances , an inquiry by telephone .....
Hi, Man is 96 is housebound and CHC review is due, he cant cope with stress of long meeting and many attendees so has nominated son and wife to represent away from home. The wife 93 received a call from NHS CHC co-od last week to attend CHC review meeting in a Government building next week. Really c...
My Dad was given Fastrack CHC and deemed palliative 3-4 months ago in a hospital visit. He's still with us and the review is upon us. He was given four x 2 carer visits a day to admit meds, wash, change pads etc and we subsequently requested night waking sits by a carer and was also given that 7 nig...
Hi, Unexpectedly during a hospital stay Dad took a turn for worse and has been offered Fast Track CHC including 4 x Two carer visits a day and a DN visit. We were quickly put on the spot re a next destination decision and as his wishes are to be at home thats where he is going. We think he also need...
... and what do the MEDICAL experts say ??? Thanks again Chris, still reading. Whats the best way of getting Medical Experts to consider CHC etc for Dad please? Seems that as many of his ills are mental that reduces his chances. Poor old Mum as his unsuitable carer is getting worse too. If we switc...
bowlingbun wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:43 pm
Do they have over £46,000 between them?
No,

but Dad has about £1800 a month income with state, private and war pension and Attendance allowance. Their outgoing are quick big on utitity bills, stair lift hire etc.