[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Wish me luck I’ve a meeting with the council on Monday, had legal advice and spoken to other councils who all say two quotes one DFG one private!, Also spoken to a sub council within our county council who would do two quotes too! Also their policy says two quotes! I feel I have a fight on my hands,...
Thanks Mrs Average, I’ve just sat and looked through them and can’t find any situations similar to ours!
I’m just wondering if anyone has had a DFG and paid for a extra bit themselves and how it was worked out!!
Thanks for your help!!
Thanks Bowlingbun, just wondering what would I gain from the subject to information? Or what should I be asking for? Thanks
Thanks for your replies! Yes we own our own home! So it’s going in the back garden a strip across the back so a wide long length the wet room at the far side away from the kitchen, stair case coming out into the middle of the wide long room! So the area we are to pay for is from the kitchen doorway ...
Hi, I care for my disabled daughter and we have been granted a DFG planning etc all gone through to build a wet room and move a staircase, all hunky dorey, the problem is the 11 square metres which we are paying for ourselves as they say it isn’t needed or included in the DFG. That’s fine I respect ...