[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Helena _1512, Sorry not sure if this is your name? The situation my daughter and u are in is awful, I feel your pain. Its like your going mad, does your husband have dementia? How can they say someone with dementia has capacity?? It's beyond me? And I agree with u about the neglect but what do u ...
Hi bowlingbun, There are reasons why my daughter cannot come back to live with me, just to much to explain. My mum's rents her flat from the local authority and my daughter has been living there for 3 years and has done so much to the house she would like to stay there. If my daughter went on holida...
Hi Melly, Yes my daughter does live with her. And they just keep giving her the same people like occupational therapists from different depts. Over and over again she has seen so many of these people, I really dnt know how they can help when my mother is rotting away in her bed and refusing all trea...
Hi bowlingbun, Thankyou so much for your reply, social services are already involved but they are not doin much ☹️ I feel like nobody is listening to us? Do u know why MHT have invited oc upational health? Why do u think that they do not want to detain her for treatment? I'm just so confused as what...
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum, My Mother had dementia and my daughter is her carer, and has been for the past 3 years. So to cut a long story short, we are at the end of our tether and cannot manage my Mother. I have had to ring emergency services on a number of occasions because of my mum's vio...