[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
At the moment my daughter cannot be prescribed antidepressants as she is actively self harming & has thoughts of suicide. I don’t know when or if she would be offered them, but feel that she may need them to help get out of the big black hole that she is currently in. As you know she is not communic...
Thanks for your suggestions. I’ll have a look to see if there are any support groups or anything. I found this forum because the carers centre has a 3 week wait to see someone in the MH advice team and I couldn’t wait that long
Hi Stephanie Thankyou for your message. You really seem to understand what I am going through and your comments are really helpful. At the moment my daughter is not communicating with me and I can only send her messages and hope that she is reading them. I am saying I am here whenever she needs me o...
Thankyou for your replies. I’m probably sounding like a really pushy mum, but the truth is I am just really worried about her. I know I need to trust the professionals more but it is so frustrating that they do not look at it with same urgency as I do. I will try and step back a bit. The difficulty ...
Hi, this is my first post but hoping someone may have been in a similar position. My 24 yr old daughter is struggling with her mental health following a recent relationship breakdown. She is living alone (should have been with her partner) and is in a very depressed state needing input from the acut...