[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Dennis and others. Fellow carer of person with dementia here. Just back from seeing my mother, placating neighbours and watching some slide downhill. Inevitable. Tough to hold the line of " what I will and wont do for them " . I say to myself " I will not throw myself under the bus for her " b...
HI, thanks for reading. Yes I live 40 mins away from my mother and do have my own house. Feels empty now my partner died. I wouldn't last very long living with my mother and I am clear that when things get too bad, I will not move in. I will try keeping her propped up at home with support as long as...
Pig sick of it: It may be unfashionable, unpopular or offend others but I am pig sick of being the one who is the Carer, & the one to prop others up. Today I am totally fed up. I do appreciate the very positive messages of being a care giver and doing the best by others I am no martyr and I do bala...
Hello - new to this. My current situation is that I am primary carer to: mother with early dementia, brother with paranoid schizophernia and my partner has terminal cancer with likely under a year to live. Only one other relative who I only hear from when the police contact me. No children and no ot...