[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The £221 payment appeared in my bank account last night. I noticed coverage about the payments on the local news this morning as well, so it’s likely there’s been a number of carers receiving the additional money this week.
I got my letter this morning, it says the payment was made on 27th September and I should have it in the next two weeks. I live in Edinburgh.
Just a point for clarification, you don’t actually need to have received a Carer’s Allowance payment on the 16th April precisely, in case anyone is concerned. Payment dates vary, for example I always get my payment near the beginning of the month. It’s a bit confusing when they say that you need to ...
I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed what seems to be a subtle change in the Carers Allowance rules on breaks in caring, especially in terms of what is said on the official government website. My husband goes into a nursing home for a week or ten days every so often to give me a break. This is p...
I'd be grateful for some help on Carers Allowance. I've just stopped work on an unpaid career break to care for my husband. He recieves PIP at the enhanced level, and I'm caring for him for far more than 35 hours, so no problem there. I'm going to put in an application for Carers Allowance from 7 Ma...