[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I sew, play various instruments, and sometimes write music. It took a few years to convince my husband that what he saw as "she can't just sit and watch TV, but she has to be sewing at the same time", was for me actually my way of relaxing. To the point that he has occasionally, wonder of wonders, a...
So nice to hear from you, Helena. We're in a similar position in some ways - there's 21 years between us, and my husband is 84. What you say about being them being frightened old men probably exactly hits the nail on the head. We don't have as much of a memory problem here, but much of the other thi...
There must be other people on this forum who function as unpaid carers, are recognised by their GP as such, but the person they're caring for doesn't see themselves as a cared-for individual? It can be hard to be the wage-earner AND the housekeeper, to do 95% of the chores, and yet the person benefi...