[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have a good support network in my church and with friends but they don't understand just how difficult it really is. Everyone always says I am a good daughter because I am always there for them and will drop anything if they need me because I love them so to tell them that I cant handle it emotion...
I don't know how to send individual replies to responses but thankyou both for responding. I should say I am no longer my dads main carer - I am 30 now but left home at 16 and have my own place now. My dad has carers that go in 4 times a day because he is unable to do most things for himself and is ...
I find myself grieving the suffering and feeling guilty because they haven't died and I guess I should feel lucky that they are still with us. My dad has been ill since I was a small child, I don't remember a time when he could walk though I have seen videos. Over the years he has gotten progressive...
Hi there, I am new here so just introducing myself. I have been a carer my whole life for my parents and used to go to a young carers group as a child but I stopped going when I got into my teens because I figured I was mature enough to handle it myself - I was wrong. Over the years I have seen them...