[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Feel free to ask us whatever you like, we don't always agree, but can usually offer a few suggestions between us. There are many ex carers here too, who can share their own experiences. Cheers buddy. I’m 39 and mum is 70, so by no means old She’s had a few assessments now, as have I, and I’ve manage...
My mum told all the nurses at her therapy group I’d just got out of prison after a very long time.
Mate, That’s exactly how my mum was. Constantly in and out of my room or checking windows and doors. Checking to see if I’m still here, or just to come in and cackle loudly in the pitch black. In the early days she would come in to my bedroom and wee on the carpet, but I’ve learned since how to comb...
Hi there. My mum has FTD dementia and since her diagnosis around a year and a half ago it has aggressively accelerated. She’s now at the stage where she mostly makes noises, rather than able to form any words and sentences. As she lived alone there has had to have been some big life changes. I typic...