[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, My name is Christine and I am 63 years old. I did do a post back in June last year when I joined but things got on top of me. Things are probably slightly worse now but I really feel a need to be amongst people who know what caring is like and how it can affect you. My husband is now 59 years ol...
Hi, everyone

Thank you for your kind replies. I had to rush out yesterday and have to do so now so will write more tomorrow

Regards

Chris
Hello, everyone My name is Chris and I am 62 years old (as you may deduce from my username). I am not sure I have fully accepted my role as a carer yet but in October last year my husband was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease so I think it is safe to say that caring is going to be a large part of...