[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
How are carers supposed to find out about the services available to support them when NHS and local government staff either don't know what is available or refuse to pass the information on ? For example, I live in Aberdeenshire and have been an unpaid carer for my son for 19 years but requests for...
Twenty weeks now, and running up a credit card debt that's within a few pounds of the outstanding CA. My MP, a Tory, says that if I'm "genuinely facing financial hardship" then I should "get a job". Most of his response was a weird diatribe about the Scottish National Party, Brexit, and Tories belie...
In what way is it "utter rubbish"? I made the call and had the conversation as described. I just thought I'd share the information so that people were aware of what the DWP call handlers are saying. If "utter rubbish" is the immediate response, I think I should have kept quiet.
Hi from a long-time lurker. I decided to register following on from a telephone conversation with the Carers Allowance Unit today. I had received CA for some years, but decided to see if I could do a bit more paid work and had CA suspended last May. Things didn't work out, so I quit the job and went...