[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just an update and thanks to all that helped. Today I recieved notification that Attendance Allowance was granted for my wife and back dated to 13/06/2019 . Day and night rate @£87.65 a week , so including this months payment we have had £964.15 credited to our bank acount. Once again ,thank you all...
Good idea bowlingbun.
aye , armchair scouser now. Last match I went to was just before the heysal disaster.
Once again thanks for the help.
Tony
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:14 pm
Your welcome.

Not a Hammer by any chance ?

If so , keep taking those pills !
Sorry, but i'll give you a clue. We just won it for the 6th time and the bookies paid me £130 :D
Thanks, Chris from the Gulag and Bowlingbun, very helpful information. I have downloaded the Attendance allowance forms and will be going through them over the next couple of days. In our areas, Basildon,Castle Point and Rochford councils stopped doing the carelines over funding cuts 2 or 3 years ag...
I've just found this online Carers UK Forum and wondering if someone could help. I would like to know if my wife who receives a care package from the local authority,( 3 visits a day) can also claim the attendance allowance. A little bit of info; My wife is 83 and after a broken leg and then further...