[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for the replies, they are greatly appreciated. It’s comforting to find other people who understand and get where I’m coming from. We’ll get there! Just a bit of a random question following on from my original post...has anyone had any experience of taking someone with a TBI on a long haul ...
Hi Steve, Welcome to the forum and for sharing your situation. I am sure there will be others along, like BB, that can offer great advice. Whilst I hope you will remain with us, there are many places for extra support. Have you tried Headway https://www.headway.org.uk/supporting-you/someone-i-know-...
Hi Steve, Welcome to the forum. My son was brain damaged at birth. Now 40, he can't read, write, or do any maths. On the other hand he is fit as a flea, has a photographic memory, and can light up and drive my 10 ton steam roller!! I never quite know which M I'm dealing with, the 4 year old or the ...
Where do I begin? I had a conversation with my partner a few days ago, it was blunt but honest, hard but beneficial and above all else full of love and thought provoking statements on both sides. She had a TBI before we met, part of me wishes I had met her before, not so I knew what she was like bac...