[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My wife is on ESA. She gets a reduced rate of 70.00 per week reduced because she has a pension. She is in the support group and has been for some time. The query which is worrying her is that when she was last paid it didn’t say EESA on the bank page as it always has it said JSR….and the amount has ...
I have been a carer for over 40 years, in total I've had 10 carees, 8 operations, and been disabled myself. My health is poor. I'm not a moderator, but have lots of experience of dealing with officialdom, starting when I was just 19. I've also studied for a Business Studies degree whilst caring for...
There is a difference between "discount" where a charge is reduced, and an "exemption". I would suggest googling "council tax exemptions" and looking at the .gov pages. Are you a moderator or Admin ? That’s the second time in 24 hours you have dismissively told someone to look elsewhere for their a...
I’m very pleased to report that I have been granted the CA....It will really make a difference to us so a massive thanks for the information given here. However I’m confused.....DWP have paid me £132 into my account. I still have no letter or notification from DWP so I phoned and was told of the acc...
I had the very same call last Friday around 2 in the afternoon. Call was from London according to my phone. Chap seemed genuine and real. Also very kind. I mentioned the call on a different thread a couple of hours ago. I was informed about a magazine and told about phone numbers and Email if I need...
Hi. Just a wee update. Well my wife was assessed for PIP which of course was the progression from DLA.. She has been placed in the enhanced section if that’s the right way of putting it ? Despite our worries and caution it went well. I nor my family have never been in any doubt but still the worry w...
Had a reply from DWP. I don’t qualify for carers allowance because my wife gets the low not the middle or high component. Are we understanding this correctly?? It is for us confusing . Because we have never updated for fear of rattling the kennel door so to speak the deterioration of my wife’s condi...
There are a number of us on the forum who have transferred from one benefit to the other without any problem whatsoever. Thank you..... My main point when I wrote this thread was to gain information on finally making a claim for carers allowance. Maybe I should have done it some years back but the ...
I have now completed the online form for carers allowance. Thanks Chris for the link. I must admit I was apprehensive as forms have never been something that comes easily but it was simple enough. I now feel a sense of relief that it’s done. Odd maybe but other than my wife’s claim for DLA niether o...
A wee update... We spoke to a lovely lady from DIAL today. She has made an appointment for use to go in with all the medical stuff in 5 weeks time. They are so busy that is the first appointment that is available. We were advised to phone PIP and register with them so that is now done and we are awa...