[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi so glad i found this forum. At the moment i am helping care for my elderly mum along with my dad. Mum has severe heart failure and is now down to 35kg(about 5 half stone). She has no appetite but does eat a couple of spoonfuls of whatever throughout the day but not enough. There is a hospital bed...
Hi thnks for getting back to me. In answer to some of your questions mum doesnt have demantia etc and she can swollow. she had a lot of nasia to start off with but they seem to have got this under control....wellmum isnt saying anything about it. dad asked to get my mum weighed last night which she ...

Hi

I'm cheryl and I a carer to my mum :) . At the moment my mum is in hospital and her health is not too good. it wasnt too great to start off with but now she is down to 40kg. she ha had mri,ct,endoscope. you name it she has had it. everything is coming back normal. now we are being told she needs to ...