[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all for the words of encouragement, it meant a lot :D

I shall take a deep breath and follow some of the suggestions.
I’m presently feeling overwhelmed and isolated both with my unsupported role as a carer and the benefits system in Scotland, moving from child services to adult services. My 19yr old son has Down’s syndrome and left school end of June. The local council conducted a 30 minute interview with himself a...
I lost my husband 8years ago through suicide. I was left with three young boys, the youngest has Down’s syndrome. I felt angry and hurt that I was on my own but I also felt so sad that my husband felt he had no other options and that he’d hidden his mental health issues from us all. Over the years I...
Hello my name is Karen, It’s nice to meet everyone and not feel as isolated as I have been recently. I’m a 54yr old single parent (widow) mum of three adolescent men, youngest (19yrs) who has Down’s syndrome. This is yet another transition phase in life, as my son leaves school and moves from child ...