[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Crikey. This sounds bloody awful. I'm surprised adult social care have not gotten involved. Do they not have a client financial services team? Our local authority does and they really help out when young clients are being taken advantage of. That woman sounds like a right piece of work. Phone the Po...
Thanks for that BB. I don't think that would work for her. She would need someone with her 24/7. She does crazy things like wakes up at 4am to take the rubbish out leaving the door wide open and doesn't understand what danger she puts herself in or others. I know they have hostel kind of things for ...
Clare - run whilst you can. Don't end up like me where my family sort of sacrificed me into being the step in Dad and carer and home help. 15 years down the line and I have very little confidence left. I wish I had your courage to up and go. Like you, work is my escape even though work is very drain...
Thanks both. BB - I know your son is not well, can I just ask exactly what is wrong with him? Is it similar to what my sister has? Sorry, I know you have mentioned it but I don't know exactly what his condition is. Ignore me if I am being too nosey. Also, I know you mentioned he is in some kind of s...
Thanks Penny. I've just looked up dyspraxia and that's her to a tee. I'm surprised that her GP etc have never cottoned onto this or does one have to query it? She has always been like this: 2 feet on each step, walking like she is drunk and is about to fall over, walking into walls and doors etc. Sh...
Couldn't stand Katie Price until now but have warmed to her a bit.

The tabloids make Harvey sound like a monster but he is just a teenager who isn't very well. He seemed like a lovely young man. Really charming as well.
I know for a fact there are learning difficulties but I think it might be more than that. I'm not a medical professional so perhaps it's all normal. She's always had to place both feet on each step when she is going down them. She seems to think she is superior to everyone else. So if she is going t...
Hi all, I didn't know where to post this one so I thought I would put it in this section. Please move if it's in the wrong bit. So my sister is in her late 40's now, never married and still living with Mum. I am also at home - moved out once but was seemingly dragged back when Dad got cancer and the...
BB - they don't do that here. She could rent this house out via the Council but they wouldn't let her rent a bungalow from them. Crazy I know but it is what it is. The property I went to view has been snapped up by someone else. I put in my best offer but someone offered £20K more than me which I co...
Vent on here, I do that. It helps get it off my chest.

Hopefully things will be getting better sooner for you and for everyone else what with the lockdown coming to an end.