[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Carers allowance earnings threshold is now at April 2019 £123 per week. But beware: if you are paid monthly then you will subject to a monthly wages cap not a weekly one, just found this out recently, DWP never told me, just happened to find out when I informed them I was no longer self employed alo...
Sorry to hear of your loss. You may be eligible for Employment Support Allowance? there are 2 categories those that can work but can't at the moment and those that can never work, my severely disabled son is in the second category, he is unable to work due to his mental and physical disabilities, he...
A big change like he has suffered would affect everyone adversely, least of all someone who has trouble with mental processing issues, has he ever been assessed for autism? Unfortunately services for adults, and more able adults, seem to be few and far between. There are a lot of support groups on F...
Thanks Chris, I do have a part time job but stay within the weekly limit (recently changed from a monthly limit, but that is a whole other story that led me writing to my local MP), keep a close eye on my hours and no other income, so can only think this is to do with that savings payment? The DWP h...
Sounds like you are in a tough situation and I applaud you for helping a friend out, but it seems to me to have to point out to him that he is indeed just a friend and you need to lay firm boundaries as to what you will and not do for him and that you are here to support him but not care for him, he...
My personal pension recently matured and I decided to withdraw my tax free sum and then a further sum that was taxed. Fine. Just gone onto my online banking to find that one week's CA has been deducted because of that 2nd taxable amount?! I was assured by a DWP phone line operator that any withdrawa...