[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
what condition is the soil?

if you use reddit, I suggest you go to

https://old.reddit.com/r/GardeningUK/

reddit is a massive collection of forums with all sorts of topics.
hey Dylan,

I was wondering if you've been to reddit.com ?

the UK section

www.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom

and www.reddit.com/r/askuk is full of people who can give you really good advice, the site has thousands of users in the UK.
I think you've missed my point i'm not asking about generic discounts, im asking why so few places recognize the benefit I receive while someone on the dole can blag super cheap rail fares on national rail, and lots of other concessions? im literally poorer than someone on the dole. meanwhile you as...
This isn't related to who I care for. Sometimes I like to visit museums/galleries, many museums offer concession tickets however I often come across a brick wall where JSA/UC/IS is accepted but not CA. to make matters worse the people on the front desk have often shrugged and said 'if you are a care...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable