[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes I have but for this they refer you to a branch...
I have tried and tried cab, but can never get through. What alternative organisations might there be??
Thank you so much for these replies. I should have said this was a telephone compliance interview. But the fact remains that we have savings above the limit so we’re never eligible. I think we need to br proactive and fess up by letter before the interview. Better that tha appear to be ‘found out.’ ...
Hello everyone, I have been on Guaranteed Pension Credit for a year now. Since I lost my job. When applying we did a very stupid thing and did not disclose the extent of our savings. We were, to be frank, reeling from having to apply for benefits at all after working all our lives and did not realis...
I think the crux of the question is:

Is the ‘Carers Premium’ associate with Pension Guarantee Credit the same as ‘Carers Allowence.’

:)
Thank you :)
Hi, My partner and I have just been granted Pension Credit. She is also in receipt of Disability Living Allowance. We were discouraged from alloying for the carers allowance with DLA as it would have meant being ‘reassessed’ for PIP and would have possibly meant losing the Motorbility car. We have j...
Thank you so much...food for thought...
Yes, perhaps, but ~i feel i should gather some knowledge before the appointment. :)