[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Stay Alert? We pay our politicians, Gvt & PM to come out with that pearler? Talk about mixed messaging, it's odious! You can sunbathe 2 meters apart from a stranger in a Park. You can wander off and play golf and encouraged to go to work if your in that position. Etc etc... It's just a word jumble s...
I think the saving to The Gvt/Nhs, is in the order of 130 odd billion, if perhaps a tad on the conservative side. Can you imagine the difference if a fraction of that was spent on Social Care/Care in the community/Carers in care homes and yes, Carers in the home setting, Us, to help ourselves, to he...
Why does it seem Carers are being ignored? Pretty simple I think. The Gvt, especially Johnsons crew and the past 10 year cabal, know that we would never willingly? up sticks and give up Caring for our Loved Ones. The Gvt takes advantage of this and know, they can direct little or no resources our wa...
Reducing to One Metre? The current 2 metre rule should be increased not reduced, if anything. The Virus is still rampant out there, no matter what Johnson says about being over The Peak. You only have to do the basic maths & join up the dots, to know the actual figure of fatalities is far beyond the...
Firstly I wish Johnson no harm & I am glad he's made a full recovery,. So he's going to discuss easing the lockdown is he? At the moment, per the science and thei scientists advice, the Virus is still raging out there and is far from beaten, for that is an illusion. Part of the reason the reason the...
Lockdown to last a possible extra 3 months? I think quite a few people are under the impression that once a lockdown is lifted, it's street parties, out to the pub & back to normal. I fear there won't be a old normal as such. The Gvt, not even Johnson and clowns can keep a perma lockdown in place. F...
Everyone should wear a mask? I do take on board the Who's advice and am more minded to buy into their advice, compared to our Gvt. I would not be adverse to wearing a Mask to potentially protect others and myself. I think the effects of wearing a mask are psychologal too. If one wears one, I would i...
Badge issue to one side, where it should stay. I was never a fan of this current Gvt prior to this human disaster. Now I feel a mix of anger & dispair as to how they have completely miss managed the whole issue. A Gvt that was hell bent on depriving The NHS of funds for the last ten years with adroi...
Hi Rosemary, The Badge is an insult. It's an attempt by this Gvt whom should have done so much more across various Virus issues to attempt belatedly they are doing something! Given current form they probably won't be able to produce enough of them anyway just like the other issues from PPE to Ventil...
Hi CloudyGal. I am happy that you have plans in place for the one son & thoughts for the next step for the other. It must bring you a certain the assurance of mind on a personal level. My situation is rather different. At the best of times caring for one with VasDem plus other complex issues is to s...