[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
We have found out so far that our daughter has serve global development delay and we haven't got a diagnosis yet and the genetic will be doing this tests in 2-3 years time then they will do more test to see what's wrong with our daughter
Yes we are with the education and the ss yes we do need to know what is going on with our little girl as its not good so then we will be happy and we can work with it
We have just found out that our daughter hasnt got angleman syndrome but tgey are doing more tests to find out what is going on and we have to wait 3-4 months for the results and we really need to know the full diagnosis so we can work out what we need to do
Hi we have got part of the results for our little girl and its saying she has angleman syndrome. I am looking for some help and support as i am a full time mum and a full time carer as it is all new to me and it is hard to see what we can do and get for help. Can anyone help me please