[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am 67 years old quite fit and mobile and my partner Lorrain is 61 and as Dementia. Lorrain as hellucination's and I don't know how to handle it, I tell her that she is imagining it all but she does shout back that she is not imagining it, I think after a while she comes round to believing me. I fi...
Hi Alan, welcome to the forum. It's really important that you get some guaranteed time off from caring. A few questions will help us give best advice. I'll be back later. How old is your wife? When was her dementia diagnosed? Are you claiming Attendance Allowance for her? Did you know she is expemp...
My Partner as Dimentia and I find it very difficult to cope sometimes but I just get on with it. I am hoping people on here will help me and give me advice. I have to do most things for my partner has she as forgotten out to do things she does try very hard and gets herself very upset that she canno...