[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Definitely, when I was working we shared parenting and house stuff so when I wasn't at work I was looking after the kids and house, that seems to have continued. I think I naively thought plenty of rest would help her but it doesn't seem to be, it seems to have the opposite effect. The mental health...
I feel bad for asking this but I really think I've reached the limit of what I can cope with now. My wife has been battling depression and PTSD for a little over 10 years now and the past two years it's been getting steadily worse. We have 2 kids under 5 and I lost my job at the start of the Covid s...
Thank you Melly, her parents live 200 miles away so it's difficult to get them here but they have come up before now. Might have to give social services a try, didn't know they could help really, we keep getting passed around trying to get help. Its very frustrating, if she had a plan on how she'd g...
Thank you for all the replies, it's been a hectic few months. She now has days where she doesn't recognise me as her husband or the kids as her children, refers to them as "these children" . The past couple of weeks she's back in the low place where she was before, says she wishes the attempt before...
Thank you again for all the excellent advice. I have spoken to mind and once she is back home I will try and edge her towards the services they offer, not sure how that'll go but its worth a shot. We have 2 children, a son (3) and a daughter (11 months), I think things have got worse as a result of ...
Thank you for the replies. I’ll have a look at mind today. I am worried about contacting social services, am quite surprised there was no contact from them after her visit to the hospital. My son is 3, he knows mummy is very very sad and keeps giving her hugs to try and make her happy, it breaks my ...
Hello, I’m new here so not 100% sure how it all works but here goes. A couple of weeks ago I got home from work to find my wife in bed with our son next to her. She had taken a large overdose, drank a lot, and left a suicide note next to the bed. Paramedics came and took her to the hospital (3am) an...