[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi All yes unfortunately as people have surmised this is a result of my father's controlling personality along with no doubt being scared and selfish .. I will take care of the driving . I am concerned that my mother my be being denied diagnosis and treatment which could prolong the quality of life ...
Its heart breaking as i do not know the version of events that he has related to my mother . Perhaps i pushed to hard I dunno .... I know that she deserves to have the correct care and support which he can't provide
Hi guys - quick update I spoke to the dr - who was open and friendly - of course they said they could not act unless they booked in to see her . I spoke to my father as we discussed last week , when i had said that i would give him the chance to raise these concerns with a doctor . He point blank re...
wrong thread
Martin, hi - I wrote a longer reply about the stress of caring for FOUR people.....(but the post got eaten). THe most important immediate point, however, is that your mum is still driving while mentally impaired. You don't need me to tell you that this is DANGEROUS both for her and your dad and wor...
Hi thanks for the swift and kind replies and info I don't have power of attorney at moment. There is no family near them , they have friends close that are concerned but in reality are not able to provide support for them . Nurses etc have recognised Mum's need to be assessed but thus keeps getting ...
Hi all thought i would post up and introduce myself before diving into the subforms I have been a carer for my step son ( along with him mum ) for a few years , but am now looking for support help and advice re my elderly parents , who live a considerable distance away form us . Due to family and wo...