[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Very very long story short, my dad is really very ill, his house is in terrible shape due to his neglect and his mental and physical health. He had no running water apart from a slow trickle due to his sink tap had a leak, he lived like this for years (i wasn't aware it was this bad). I paid £460 to...
Bowlingbun. Absolutely, I'm hopefully arranging a home visit for tomorrow; I am expecting him to be admitted to hospital because of its severity and to be honest I would be a bit relieved, then I know he is being cared for properly. I do wonder the lengths of his stubbornness though, I've already ha...
Hi Melly

I really appreciate your reply, thank you.

I hadn't even thought of any of your suggestions, I will broach these with my dad. Thanks so much, on such an emotive subject its easy not to look clearly at solutions, really appreciate your help.

Take care, liz
Sorry long post My dad is 72, has depression, anxiety, doesn't wash or look after himself or his house and lives alone, he hasn't left the house for the last 6months. He was attending a lovely GPs, they knew his personality and his care requirements and he's lived with a leg ulcers for over a year w...