[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Chris Interesting problem and not one encountered very often. I suspect that would make the system crash, lol The reason I mentioned the assets/liabilities issue is that all of the assets are in my name but I have no debt. My wife has no assets but substantial debts (from a business venture that wen...
I've just gone through process. I want to build an extension to accommadate a downstairs toilet and upstairs wetroom for my wife. My budget for this is £30000-£35000. Our local council will do a financial assessment BEFORE any application is made for a DFG. I have found that very useful as it took l...
Really useful link Mrs A. I couldn't find anything relating to the specific issues raised on this thread but it indicates the thinking of the Ombudsman in case anything goes awry during the application propcess and beyond.
I'm in a similar position in wanting to provide an extension to accomodate a larger upstairs bathroom with a wetroom and a downstairs toilet. We are both disabled but my income and savings bar us from most benefits and I can find no information on upper limits for this grant. Like you I am reluctant...