[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi peeps, since my 8yr old daughter is off on her camping trip away, I have decided its time to look for a new school waterproof jacket for school because her current one is getting small on her so any recommendations would be much appreciated :).
Hi peeps, I'm hoping you guys can help me out here :). My car is still sitting outside the brownies hall from earlier because, after I dropped my daughter off, it decided it didn't want to start. Every time I turned the ignition key, the engine just cranked and cranked over and over, even when I occ...
My daughter made it off to her camping trip away but I had a battle with her just before they left, in the end one of the leaders set her aside and told her firmly why she needs her jacket. My daughter was point blank refusing to put her jacket in her backpack, arguing with me that it is likely that...
I am a bit worried about her not fastening her jacket so, should I speak to the leader to see if she can set her aside to explain why we want the jacket fastened up :)?
Oh yeah Ayjay, that would be handy lol, I knew I forgot something that was essestial.

Any advice on getting her to fasten her jacket?
Hi guys, I am new here and my first post is regarding my 8yr old daughter who is going off on a camping trip from tomorrow until Saturday so I am just wondering, what should I pack or have I forgotten amything. So far I have packed her: Clothes to last her that length of time wash bag with toothpast...