[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi. I care for my mother. I havent been able to go into her home to care since lockdown began to clean nor administer her personal care due to restrictions. She has just managed as best she can herself. Her health has deteriorated recently and I wondered if I was now legally allowed to enter her hom...
Welcome to the forum. Three people to care for plus yourself is simply too much. Your own child must be your top priority, particularly if she is ill or has special needs? Tell us a bit more about mum and dad, ages, and what they need your help for. I became my mum's Care Manager - checking that sh...
Hi Ann, whinge away, if it helps. Hope you manage a few minutes of relaxing this evening?! What are your daughter's needs? What support do your parents need? Do they get any outside help? Melly1 Hi. My daughter has mental health needs. My parents have mobility, personal care needs and my father is ...
Hi Ann ... welcome to the forum. EXTREMELY quiet on here as I type ... some links which will be of immediate assistance to outside help : NEEDS assessment ... through your LA : https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/social-care-and-support-guide/help-from-social-services-and-charities/getting-a-needs-assess...
Hello. Forgive me...but I have removed the content of my original post. I wanted to delete it but I cant see a way to do this? I guess Im just not ready to deal with the responses yet. But thank you all for replying x