[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Is it possible for you to support her washing/dressing? if so then you could use PA's to shop for you (simply wipe down with bleech solution the items delivered), this would cut down possible routes in for the virus. This is what im doing for my daughter, i appreciate it is a completely different si...
I have a copy of Luke Clements "Community Care and the Law" but it has not helped force the LA to act correctly, even when i quote the law and copy in the monitoring officer whilst threning legal action the continue faffing about. I am seeing a solicitor in the morning with a hope of getting some he...
I refuse to attend meetings without an advocate for me and one for my son. Then there is an independent witness. They cannot be trusted. can i ask how you obtained your advocates? I have submitted a complaint and have requested an independent advocate but as with every request I have made in the la...
Thank you both, my daughter is 22. I was confident that I was acting correctly, i have no intention of using the recordings for anything other than accurate record keeping and i informed them of this. I think they have been acting unlawfully the past 7 months in trying to avoice providing the correc...
Due to obfuscation, delay and downright lies from social services I started recording all meetings where I advocate for my daughter, I want to have accurate records of meetings so that the LA cannot delay funding my daughters support any longer. The social worker is now refusing to meet with me at h...
5 weeks now and at a cost to the NHS of roughly £10,400 not to metion the effect of losing a much needed hospital bed. How backwards this country is!
Over 3 weeks on a hospital bed and still no progress. Consultant told a nurse to inform me its a six month wait for the operation and asked if I had any female family members or friends that could support her in the community whilst she waits for the op. Obvioulsy he had already been told im on my o...
Just to keep you guys updated. She has been in hospital a little over 2 weeks and no progress has been made in finding community nursing support. I made a complaint to the health trust and a "Putting things right" process has started. after a meeting today it was agreed that an MDT meeting be arrang...
Sorry I’ve not replied and thank you for your ideas . Crisis day came on Saturday, kinda like a perfect storm hitting, resulting in my daughter now on a hospital ward with her own room, she is now getting excellent quality of care from some very good staff. Been a rough few days but we are now best ...
Yep ... that " Pet care costs " was a real misnomer. All too often , the cost of keeping a pet is not funded by LAs through DPs or PBs. For many senior citizens , a pet is their own constant companion ... unless one rules out that paid care worker , on roller skates , that drops in for 10 minutes o...